Friday, February 10, 2017

Who is Jesus Father or Son?


Who is Jesus, Father or Son?






Introduction: Who Is Jesus, Father or Son?

 Recently I came across this question and couldn't answer the person asking the question. So, I hope one day that person conducts a Google search and comes across this post. Firstly, I want you to know I am not writing this post to try to change or convert you from any religion that denies Christ as Lord.
That is not my job. The Holy spirit is not leading me to convert but to shed light of the scriptures to whom God has called according to Mark 13: 22 which states:
 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. Unless God leads you through the Holy Spirit, it is impossible to convert someone that has believed a lie. I may explain this in a later post.

Who is Jesus, Father or Son?


I am going to answer this question with scripture. That is the best way to answer a Biblical question any way, do you agree? I am going to use Jimmy Swagger's The Expositor's Study Bible. The reason for this is that I have read a lot of commentaries and this is the best answer that I have found. The expositor's notes are going to be italicized and red, while the scripture verses are black and bold.

Let me ask you, who is Jesus, Father or Son?

1 John 2:22-25

22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ?
Anyone that denies in any fashion who Jesus is and what he has done to redeem humanity, is a "liar."
He is Antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.
He who denies the trinity is antichrist. God the father and God the son are represented here, and it is the Holy Spirit who inspires the text. SO we have here the Trinity.
23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either;
No matter the claims, if Jesus is denied so is the Father.
he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
If the Son is accepted, the Father is as well, for the Son is the only way to the Father. See John 10:30-38
24 Therefore let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning.
We should not deviate from the true Gospel which originally brought us to Christ.
 If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father.
25 And this is the promise that He has promised us--eternal life.
Which we obtain by accepting Christ and what he did for us at the Cross.

Who Is Jesus, Father or Son? 

It is my prayer that you now know that Jesus Christ, is the Son of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment