Friday, February 10, 2017

What is God doing in this hour?

What is God Doing in this Hour?

 

What Next? Do The Work...

I am excited about this sliver of time that we are living in today. I don’t know about you but, I was born for this day and hour, amen. Even though it seems that the enemy is winning the world, with all of the violence that is taking place and destruction of property, morals and lives, I would like to assure you that he isn't  The devil knows his time is short.
Not long ago, I ask the Lord in prayer, “What next?” I didn't hear a still small voice. The Lord didn't give me a sign from heaven or anything super natural in nature. No, that evening when I was reading my bible, I was reading 2 Timothy. It was while I read chapter 4, that the Lord spoke to my spirit and said “This is where the world is, now do the work” that set me on fire! Here is what it said: 2 Timothy Chapter 4: 1-5
1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove , rebuke , exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions , do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
You will have to admit, that you know, deep down inside, you know that we are living at the end of the age of Grace. You can literally feel the atmosphere conditions change in the spirit almost on a daily basis. Our enemy is advancing, lives are being lost, and salvation seems to be slipping away from the worlds grasp…

What is God doing about the work in this hour?

He is waiting on you! The body of Christ, is just that, Christ’s body on this Earth. You, me and the Church represent him as a body of believers with Jesus our Christ as the head, leading the charge of the Glorious Gospel to the lost, diseased, lame, devil possessed, homeless and heartless.  Here is what our savoir commanded just before he departed this Earth:
Mark 16:15-20
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they
  • cast out devils;
  • they shall speak with new tongues;
  • They shall take up serpents;
  • and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them;
  • they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
I want you to notice that Jesus went to heaven and sat down at the right hand of God. The work of the cross was complete. The devil and his minion were crushed, the war is over. Jesus commissioned all men and women, boys and girls that believe, that are saved, and baptized to continue his ministry on this Earth and into the world system. “Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature”, wasn’t a suggestion, it was a command.
We as Christians are to occupy this Earth and continue the work of Christ with his authority that he has given you and me… In His Name! Listen to the Gospel of Mark chapter 16, verse 20
 And they went forth (Who Are they? Humans, men, woman, boys and girls) and preached every where,(Preached what? The Gospel) the Lord working with them,(Thorugh the Holy Spirit) and confirming the word with signs following. (John 14:12 KJV says
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.) Amen.
Jesus, said it from his own lips, do you believe it? Leave your comment below.

 Consider sharing this post to  your friends on your social media channels.

Don't miss any of the up coming blog post, subscribe to the RSS feed now and receive them by email. It is imperative to your Christian growth and to stay tuned into the things of God about what he is doing in this hour. We are living in dangerous times, and it is time to listen to what the spirit is saying to us.
Now do the work. What is God doing in this hour?




No comments:

Post a Comment